Are we a fit for you?
While we can assist virtually any company, we seek those relationships where we can be difference makers
Go through the statements below. The more you agree with, the greater the probability that we’ll be a good fit.
Your Familiarity with Network Design
- • You will have previously completed logistics network design studies, so you have a basis for comparison
- • Your firm uses or has used supply chain network design software before, so you already know its strengths and& weaknesses.
- • You have already concluded that supply chain design software is not well-suited for your distribution operations, either through previous experience or your own research
Your Operating Profile
- • You operate a distribution network with a broad range of products with diverse characteristics (item weight, dimensions, cube, Ti, Hi)
- • You ship to customers in multiple packaging hierarchies (pallet, case, inner, or each)
- • You operate hybrid storage & handling systems combining conventional, automation or mechanization
Your Challenge or Opportunity
- • You are either facing or just completing an acquisition that requires the consolidation of facilities, particularly if the consolidating companies operate with GTIN
- • You are evaluating warehouse automation or any facility level design that may impact your future DC-SKU stocking policy or DC-customer assignment policy
- • You wish to consolidate facilities across multiple operating divisions.
- • You have exceeded capacity in one or more facilities & are evaluating your options
- • You are planning for significant growth
- • You are evaluating a business challenge that requires a network-level perspective
Your Decision-Making Requirements
- • Recommendations must meet the specific decision requirements of key stakeholders (Finance, Board, Sales, Operations)
- • You do not wish to abdicate major decisions to outsiders and expect to participate in the network design process
- • You demand fact-supported recommendations
- • You have strong opinions, but are receptive to sound arguments
Your Data Availability
- • Your firm has invested in information systems that have resulted in a wealth of transactional data
- • You would like to leverage this data to make better decisions